jueves, 19 de marzo de 2015

A fresco in my attic


  This course we, Ana, Beatriz, Agustín and I, are painting a fresco.

The problem of the beam of the next house. The solution: canes. Augustín.

Bea












  The theme of a map allowed us to touch different issues in the same composition.















Map by Leonardo Da Vinci

  These are some of my sketches:



  I could often see this fresco so the elements I'm putting in are a garden, an harbour, a city, a lighthouse, a vegetable garden,...
  I wanted to imitate the waves I saw on a map, and here they began to take shape:



 Ana

The lighthouse:



Lighthouse/phallus over a base/mandorla with light/egg.


The preparatory drawings

Preparatory drawing of the fourth "giornata".


Sinopia

The first "giornata"


Sketch of the second "giornata":






Third "giornata"



Sketch for the city of the fourth "giornata".











Some ideas for the garden.


The balsa of the fifth "giornata":





















For the sixth "giornata" I've reused, slightly transformed, some arches by Masolino (the Rita's painting is antecedent although the blog post is more recent):

Masolino. "Feast of Herod" in the baptistery of Castiglione Olona (Varese)









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario