viernes, 23 de septiembre de 2011

Fresco paintings.

Oil paintings and engravings (as well as fresco paintings due to technical characteristics, dimension and managability) are the object of a choice and constitute a more limited and selective choice (for better or worse) than those I make in my paintings books and watercolor albums.
Through the fresco paintings I aspire to create sets where one can move as if they could step in and live inside them.
The pictures intergrate, they live together without an apparent relation, they enrich each other.
"Because the entire truth is never in one and only dream. The entire truth is always in many dreams."
P.P.Pasolini, "One thousand and one nights".

My father is a Taurus, and Taurus is born early May. He has a decisive and stubburn caracther; he shares the force of invaders with the Vikings, that have horns on their helmets. To simplify, next to my mother's moral principles (who would represent "the matador", the control, the dominance of the intellect over the force of impulsion) he would be a barbarian that doesn't respect the rules of a more delicate and sophisticated, more rational but also more artificial society.




I'd like to paint (and to be) a matador, brave and fearless

I've inherited the horns of my taurus father but they are mostly two antennas


Mosquitoes


Seashell


I'm an Aquarius, son of a Taurus and a Scorpio


The egg is a symbol of the origin, of what produces new things, of the place where the gestation of the future takes place. With an egg on your head, moving or dancing becomes more complicated.




We dream bees and grow honey




Learning good manners

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario